i want to help you stop the burn!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

today....ugh...WHAT A DAY!

okay so my foot - yea it is soo not doing what its supposed to. I did soo much today! they say nO pain no gain - but today was way too much, the pain is NOT TOLERABLE! I know Emotionally I am still not ready for such a rough day. I was in constant pain, but i wanted to use relaxation techniques and meditations that i was tough.. but its sooo hard with chronic pain. But as for the anxiety i know that affects the progress - I AM TRYING SOO HARD.. LIKE I WISH PEOPLE KNEW!! .ugh sometimes i think people don't believe that the pain is so bad! I know its gonna HURT.. and I promise dag nabit I am hurting and pushing. BUT NOW LOOK AT IT! its just so hard because why are my stupid nerves not responding ? I don't blame anyone for my pain...i think when we find those docs and a team of people who are truly compassionate and love what they do. We need to hold on to them. They are a select few out there and I was blessed enough to get some of them. I KNOW THEY CAN HELP... I pray every night that they will be inspired! AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP... rsd is just terrible. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THAT I DID TODAY. but i think there should be a limit to the amount of pain i am in. I will try my best but i cant have a day like this. I'm trying and its literally killing me. . . ugh i just need some help i hate hurting...but don't give up on me... CAUSE I WILL NEVER LET RSD GET TO ME
morgan

No comments: