i want to help you stop the burn!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jan 17..a ruff day!

Well lets start off on a good note! i slept GREAT! Even though the girl next to me might have woke me up once that's it!But anyways...what i day! shesh so much going on. well i woke up and it was like my muscles knew i was awake IT FREAKED HARD! ..i so frustrated because i had such a good night. I think that this kinda frustration was very common today! P.T was so hard i did the bike for 4 minutes but it was sooo hard. my foot was BURNING!! then bam my muscles spazed and it was bad. it scared me because it reminded me of a really bad spaz at home! i was balling in tears at the moment i felt alone..The pain was so intense for the first time i realized that i probably would have more of these days. Its hard because i want to except that. i just don't want to leave the same way i came. its scary because i am not giving up! so DON'T GIVE UP ON ME. its soo hard i know i say that alot. but it is. i would much rather do my PT and treatment at phoenix children's. Well maybe not all but most because i just like the pain both inside and out the people here are helping. I want to leave here feeling like i can be morgan again maybe not the same morgan but i just want to have so sort of pain relief both muscle and nerve wise. That's hard to say. cause i do want to get out of here in the next couple weeks, i miss my brothers. they were not aloud to be together because of the rules here. I miss them but we talked they went to my window and it just brought tears to my eyes! ....I want to beat this but right now my foot is ssoooo sensitive. i had a "bullet" earlier today! i call it that because it shoots the numbness into my body! ....like i said i have good and bad days ...today wasn't really great : ? but I'm optimistic tomorrow will be better i am hoping. and its just bout my mind set! I HAVE GREAT GOALS ....I WANT TO REACH THEM AND I WILL!! well off to bed...its 9! thanks for all your prayers and support! i will not let rsd get to me!
morgan

4 comments:

Judy said...

Just a note to let you know we are thinking about you, and know that you WILL beat this!!! I'm putting a little "surprise" in the mail to you tomorrow...a little "happy package for you!!" Keep working hard, we are so proud of you...working through the pain is not easy, but you can do it!!! Hang in there, we love you!
Aunt Judy and Uncle Jim

JillinAZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JillinAZ said...

Morgan:
I'm reposting my comments with the typos fixed:)

I read your mom's blog and clicked on the link to read your story and blogs here. I'm amazed at your courage and strength. Sometimes pain can make us feel like we're someone else...but you're still the same strong person you were before this all started, in fact, you're stronger. Keep learning to outsmart the effects of pain by going to the peaceful place in your brain. Keep up the great work. You're truly remarkable and you WILL conquer!

Jill Davis

Jean Harper said...

Morgan,
I am so proud of you and your determination to overcome this pain yu are enduring. i want you to know that I will do whatever you need me to do to help in any way I can. I know that it is hard and i also know that you are strong and can beat this.
Love you SOOOOOO MUCH
Grama Jean