i want to help you stop the burn!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

JAN 16TH~

TODAY...hmm so what shall i say about today! id say i have had an okay day! Wasn't what i expected but was rather easy! last night was ruff..i got about 3 hours of sleep! i woke up randomly with 3 of my crazy spaz attacks. I hate it ya know. its hard being here instead of chillin with my friends. But they say its gonna be worth it. I have been on new meds. I am not sure if its the meds or my tiredness but i am sooo mellow and sleepy. That sleeplessness kinda shifted my day P.T. started at 10 so i didn't reach my goal yet! But i am trying soooo hard!! i just cant give up. as much as in fact there are times when i feel s though the pain is so hard that i just want to stop trying!! But its days like these when i only had 3 spazums that make me think there is progress. It hard i just didn't know it would be so hard. sometimes its just meirly the wheelchair that gets to me. I know i have to get used to it.. I WANT TO GET BETTER! i am willing to work hard! but sometimes at p.t. its REALLY REALLY HARD! i guess it will make me stronger right? well i do know i have a great team and they are gonna try everything till it works! I just don't want anyone to give up on me. I need people to tell me we are not giving up. I see progress but there is so much more i need to overcome. although i don't love the hospital. THIS PLACE IS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME!! tomorrow is a new day and i hope it will be as good as today!see like right now..its like a constant burning in my foot. But i am ignoring it. I am trying to tell the difference between burning and SPAZUMS. its like i said its like a shock. it starts somewhere then ends somewhere its just with my leg it hasn't stooped. I am hoping only a couple more weeks! i am almost all caught up in school and my friends are visiting frequently! but the best part is i get to see my little brothers tomorrow!! i miss them. But ya know they got scared when i had such excruciating spazums. i want to go home with out those. now i know i wont be painless but hopefully i wont be in this much Pain! i want to be this and i know i will, but Patience is a virtue. And i have to try harder everyday. My goal for tomorrow is to practice my breathing! its just so hard when everyone is telling you to breath and its sooo hard to! i want to but its hard i am trying...tomorrow...ILL TRY HARDER!! rsd isn't getting to me!!
MORGAN!

2 comments:

Janna said...

Morgan, we are pulling for you to get better soon and get out of that hospital. You are being so brave, taking on the pain. Hang in there!!

Carl, Janna, Carlee & Griffin

Ann Corbiere-Scott said...

hello miss morgan!
welcome to the world of blogging!
now that you have school work and physical therapy, i guess there isn't as much time for perusing fashion magazines, huh? nah, you are such a fashionista-i'm sure you are making time!!!!! you are in our thoughts and prayers always.
geoff, ann and miranda